“There is an appointed time for everything” – these words are not only an explanation for the opening of yet another church here in Sacramento, but God’s plan, which is no doubt timely. The words of Christ: ” The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few” remain relevant even in our days regardless of the location of its application. Christ said: “Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.” (John 4:35)
We pray that Harvest Church when standing by the other churches in city of Sacramento and the world would contribute both to the work of sowing and harvesting, as well as toward the preparation of workers for the worldwide Harvest. We welcome you to visit us and encourage you to become part of the church where together we will serve God fulfilling the purpose of the church here on earth, while serving each other.
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore, beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
These words of Christ are the primary mission of Harvest Church.
Our vision is to develop internal and external missions, starting with “Jerusalem” (our home, our family and our city) and ending with the “ends of the earth” (different people and different countries), to preach the Gospel, to contribute to the work of sowing, harvesting as well as by preparation of the workers for sowing and harvesting. For this purpose, the church is formed and developed as one family who serves both in the fields of the internal mission (home) and in the fields of the external mission (throughout the world).
1). Spiritual growth and quantitative growth are our primary goals.
2). Serving children and youth – is the priority in our church.
3). Being active – Every member of the church, whether adult, teen or child should be active, and able to their talent according to the vocation that God gave them.
4). Family – In our church no matter how many members we have, we strive for a family atmosphere.
5). Great commission – ” Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” starting with Sunday School, followed by all other departments of the church, the great commission is our primary goal.
6). Mutual respect, mutual understanding and mutual assistance are the character that we strive for it our church.
7). Organization and financial order are the ethics that we strive for.
1. In one God, in Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26
2. In one God, in Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26
3. In Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was sent on this earth to save the mankind. 1 Peter 1:20
4. In the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity. John 14:17
5. That the Bible was inspired by God: New and Old Testaments (canonical). 2 Peter 1:21
6. In the need to receive salvation from the Lord, by grace through faith and by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. Ephesians 2:4-10.
7. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues and utterances. Acts 2:3-4
8. In the Church that was created here on the earth by Christ (which is an assembly of people called from the world, saved and who belong to Lord’s people). Matthew 16:18.
9. In the given constitution of the Church: water baptism through total immersion and the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of the sufferings of Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:23-25
10. In holiness, as the standard of life for every believer. 1 Peter 1:14-6.
11. In the resurrection of the dead, the rapture of the Church and the Second Coming of Christ. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
12. In judgement at the great white throne. Revelation 20:11-15.
13. In future life in the future century in the new heaven and new earth. 2 Peter 3:13